RETURNS & OBF PROCEDURES
DOWNLOAD BOOKING FORM HERE
For any repairs related enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To define and standardise PhoneFast’s Out of Box Failure (OBF) process and criteria
An OBF is defined as a new handset that is faulty when first activated.
Criteria to qualify as a valid OBF
- The handset must have been supplied by PhoneFast.
- The handset must be returned to the point of sale within 7 days from the date of purchase.
- A valid Proof of Purchase must accompany the handset.
- The contents of the box are complete, and the packaging is intact (handset, original battery,
Original charger, original antenna, manual and any other accessories normally included at point of sale)
- The IMEI number on the box must match the IMEI number on the handset.
- There is no physical damage to the handset or it’s accessories or signs of neglect due to physical abuse, liquid damage, screen scratched, dents or marks, etc.
Without the above the handset will not be assessed and an OBF will not be issued, the handset will then be treated as a repair.
A repair/OBF document will be sent to the client to be filled in and sent back to us (you can download the repairs.OBF document here)
- On receipt of the document by PhoneFast, the collection will be arranged for the unit to be returned to us. Please note the collection can take 2-3 working days, dependant on the courier availability and area for collection.
- The unit will then be tested, and a verdict issued
- Please contact the reverse logistics on email@example.com or on 0874056996 to verify if the handset qualifies as an OBF
- A fault description will be submitted on the OBF Validation Schedule. The OBF may be rejected by PhoneFast if this fault may not be duplicated by the RIA.
- If the fault is duplicated the unit will be replaced within 72 hours or depending on stock availability
WARRANTY REPAIR PROCEDURE
A repair/OBF document will be sent to the client to be filled in and sent back to us (you can download the repairs.OBF documnet here)
- Please complete the repair book in form. Fax or email the repairs form back to us (email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 086 265 1577)
- Valid proof of purchase (Invoice with IMEI No.) must be attached.
- In the case of a repair the complete box and accessories must be returned to PhoneFast together with the handset.
- Handsets found to have liquid or physical damage, blacklisted handsets or faulty handsets as a result of unauthorized repair will have the warranty voided immediately.
- In the case of the above the phone will be returned to the store un-repaired and the customer will be held liable for the cost and payment of handling fee charged by the repair centre.
- Incomplete details on the repairs book-in form will result in the request being declined.
- All handset repairs will be covered by a 90 day warranty.
- The repair process takes anything between 7 – 14 working days depending on the nature of the repair. Repairs can take up to 21 days if additional parts or spares are needed.
- Upon completion the unit will be sent back to you via courier
‘FIND MY IPHONE’’.
Please follow the steps below from a Desktop computer in order to deactivate ‘Find My iPhone’
1. Log into www.icloud.com using your Apple ID
2. Enter ‘Find My iPhone’
3. Select the device in question and click ‘Remove from Account’ (do not erase)
4. Email us back informing that the process is completed
You can find an online tutorial here
Contact Us Today!
Fill in the contact form below and we will contact you shortly.