PhoneFast Online Store Delivery Policy
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the PHONEFAST online store (https://phonefast.co.za)
This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of your purchases
Should you have any queries with regards to your delivery please contact PhoneFast on +27 087 405 6996. Alternatively, please fill in our contact form here and we will get back to you with 2 working days.
- PhoneFast offers free shipping for orders over R1000.00. Orders with a value of less than R1000.00 will be subject to a R150 delivery fee.
- We strive to deliver all orders within 1 to 3 working days nation-wide
- Deliveries into outlying areas/regions may take up to 3 to 5 working days (Our preferred Courier Partner may need to make use of 3rd party service providers to complete these deliveries which in some instance may contribute to the increased delivery time.
- We only deliver within South Africa.
- The delivery lead times as noted above are estimated and should only serve as a guide. We will always endeavour to meet the targeted delivery times however factors beyond our control may result in extended delivery times
- A waybill number will be communicated to you via email once your parcel has been dispatched which can be used to track the status of your order
- Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, Courier IT. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to https://www.courierit.co.za/
- Once your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to the delivery address which you have specified on your order.
- We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible.
- If you would like somebody else to take delivery of your parcel this must be specified in the field called order notes section when completing your delivery details. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
- Our courier will not complete the delivery outside of the details as provided on the order – This is to ensure that your delivery does not fall into the wrong hands.
- All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point
- The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
- In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier’s waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any damaged and/or missing items.
A delivery will only be deemed complete if both parties have signed the waybill. If for any reason you are not happy with what has been delivered please do not sign the waybill. Should you wish to make notes as to what the issue was this can be done on the waybill.
Should you wish to accept the delivery and note anything irregular please make sure this is noted on the waybill that is signed by both parties
PhoneFast reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company’s discretion